- Bench top machine, wet processing
- Single side action
- Aluminium, PVC, Stainless Steel construction
- Transport top lid with security switch
- Working width 300 mm
- Board thickness 0.3 – 3 mm
- Conveyor speed 0.2 – 2 m/min
- Adjustable brushing pressure and oscillation speed
- Oscillation length 10 mm
- Mechanical drying by squeezing rollers
- Additional built-in hot air dryer
Power supply 230 V~, 50 Hz, 2300 VA Size (L x W x H) 750 x 590 x 415 mm Usable width 300 mm Water consumption approx. 7 7/min Weight 80 kg
The Bungard CCD/2 is a high quality Computer Controlled Drilling machine with semi-automatic tool change. In contrast to the CCD/MTC the CCD/2 has a half sized work area (325 x 250 compared to 325 x 495mm) and an integrated control unit underneath the table
A professional unit that integrates all important steps of PCB wet processing.
The RLM is a dry film laminator especially made for small companies, schools, research and development departments. All commercial laminates for PCB manufacture and mould-etching part technique can be processed. Due to adjustable pressure control and adjustable laminating speed, solder mask application is also possible without problems.
High precision vacuum exposure unit especially designed for double sided contact exposure of presensitized base materials such as tampon printing clichés, PCBs, front-panels, daylight films and other UV sensitive coatings.
Professional equipment for laboratory prototyping of through-hole plated PCBs up to 210 x 300 mm size. Clean system including built-in rinsing compartment. Maintenance free and made for easy processing and handling. This particular machine type is optimized in terms of space requirements and costs. Compacta L 30 is suitable for the Dexter 3 D process (known on the market as the ABC chemical system). Bigger and customized units are also available (see our web site for COMPACTA L 400).
This high performance multilayer press was designed for PCB labs to enable quick prototyping of multilayer PCBs of up to 6 or 8 layers according to industry standards. A compact and floor standing aluminium rack contains all parts of the unit including pressure supply, press plates and heaters.
- Cutting width max. 530 mm
- Two knifes made of hardened and ground steel
- Spring loaded built-in clamping unit in the front
- Transparent cover hood for user safety and visual control
- Metric edge scales in the front
- Fully adjustable back stop with metric scale for batch work (0…300 mm)
- Smallest cutting size (front) 45 mm
- Durable full steel construction
- All important parts angular adjustable
- Simple exchange of blades
- Adjustable cutting angle
- Adjustable clearance
- Maximum film size: 400 mm x 320 mm
- Maximum plotting area: 380 x 300 mm
- Resolution X: 8 selections from 508 to 8192 dpi
- Resolution Y: 8000 dpi
- Plotting speed: 10 mm of film width / minute for 1016 dpi
- Source of light: Laser diode 670 nm (red)
- Data input: Gerber (RS 274D, RS 274 X), high resolution BMP
- Photoplotter software, included on CD:
- Gerber viewer; Automatic aperture converter for all known Electronic CAD layout systems
- D-code editing, output preview & print
- Interactive, absolute or relative image positioning, film and drill penalization
- Negative plotting, image mirroring
- Control software for Windows 98 … XP included, USB connection required
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 700x350x200 mm
The name IONEX stands for ION Exchanger, which is the very heart of this modern waste water treatment system. In total it consists of a two-stage filtration, two ion-exchange and one PH-leveling units. IONEX is ideally suited for all waste water cleaning processes in modern PCB prototype laboratories.