Manufacturer: Intelicoat Technologies, USA APF Laminator
In this process panels are cleaned, flux coated before HAL and then panels are soldered after solder mask process then post cleaning is done.
Hot Air Solder Leveling Systems Lantronic Hot Air Solder Leveling Machines are built to the highest standard. Features of the machines are imple operation and maintenance procedures and there is a model to suit all sizes of manufacturers
Professional equipment for laboratory prototyping of through-hole plated PCBs up to 210 x 300 mm size. Clean system including built-in rinsing compartment. Maintenance free and made for easy processing and handling. This particular machine type is optimized in terms of space requirements and costs. Compacta L 30 is suitable for the Dexter 3 D process (known on the market as the ABC chemical system). Bigger and customized units are also available (see our web site for COMPACTA L 400).
- Cutting width max. 530 mm
- Two knifes made of hardened and ground steel
- Spring loaded built-in clamping unit in the front
- Transparent cover hood for user safety and visual control
- Metric edge scales in the front
- Fully adjustable back stop with metric scale for batch work (0…300 mm)
- Smallest cutting size (front) 45 mm
- Durable full steel construction
- All important parts angular adjustable
- Simple exchange of blades
- Adjustable cutting angle
- Adjustable clearance