Manufacturer: Hitachi, Japan CNC Drilling Machine
- For handling and exposing delicate solder resist for high density, fine pattern applications.
- Capable of exposing not only liquid solder resist but also liquid pattern resist and photo via build up.
- High intensity models available with 8KW (HAP8020SR) short arc mercury lamps.
Professional equipment for laboratory prototyping of through-hole plated PCBs up to 210 x 300 mm size. Clean system including built-in rinsing compartment. Maintenance free and made for easy processing and handling. This particular machine type is optimized in terms of space requirements and costs. Compacta L 30 is suitable for the Dexter 3 D process (known on the market as the ABC chemical system). Bigger and customized units are also available (see our web site for COMPACTA L 400).
This line is to form the patterns on the panels by chemical treatment, whose configuration is Developing + Etching + Stripping. Developing and Etching module with our rotary spray system are readily achievable high etching factor to a fine pattern. It can be used a chemical, CuCl2 and FeCl2.\
- Cutting width max. 530 mm
- Two knifes made of hardened and ground steel
- Spring loaded built-in clamping unit in the front
- Transparent cover hood for user safety and visual control
- Metric edge scales in the front
- Fully adjustable back stop with metric scale for batch work (0…300 mm)
- Smallest cutting size (front) 45 mm
- Durable full steel construction
- All important parts angular adjustable
- Simple exchange of blades
- Adjustable cutting angle
- Adjustable clearance