CNC Printed Wiring Boards Routing Machine
- For handling and exposing delicate solder resist for high density, fine pattern applications.
- Capable of exposing not only liquid solder resist but also liquid pattern resist and photo via build up.
- High intensity models available with 8KW (HAP8020SR) short arc mercury lamps.
- Maximum film size: 400 mm x 320 mm
- Maximum plotting area: 380 x 300 mm
- Resolution X: 8 selections from 508 to 8192 dpi
- Resolution Y: 8000 dpi
- Plotting speed: 10 mm of film width / minute for 1016 dpi
- Source of light: Laser diode 670 nm (red)
- Data input: Gerber (RS 274D, RS 274 X), high resolution BMP
- Photoplotter software, included on CD:
- Gerber viewer; Automatic aperture converter for all known Electronic CAD layout systems
- D-code editing, output preview & print
- Interactive, absolute or relative image positioning, film and drill penalization
- Negative plotting, image mirroring
- Control software for Windows 98 … XP included, USB connection required
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 700x350x200 mm
- Cutting width max. 530 mm
- Two knifes made of hardened and ground steel
- Spring loaded built-in clamping unit in the front
- Transparent cover hood for user safety and visual control
- Metric edge scales in the front
- Fully adjustable back stop with metric scale for batch work (0…300 mm)
- Smallest cutting size (front) 45 mm
- Durable full steel construction
- All important parts angular adjustable
- Simple exchange of blades
- Adjustable cutting angle
- Adjustable clearance
Professional equipment for laboratory prototyping of through-hole plated PCBs up to 210 x 300 mm size. Clean system including built-in rinsing compartment. Maintenance free and made for easy processing and handling. This particular machine type is optimized in terms of space requirements and costs. Compacta L 30 is suitable for the Dexter 3 D process (known on the market as the ABC chemical system). Bigger and customized units are also available (see our web site for COMPACTA L 400).