Manufacturer: Hakuto Co. Ltd., Japan Automatic Exposure System(Model : HAP5020)
- For handling and exposing delicate solder resist for high density, fine pattern applications.
- Capable of exposing not only liquid solder resist but also liquid pattern resist and photo via build up.
- High intensity models available with 8KW (HAP8020SR) short arc mercury lamps.
- Bench top machine, wet processing
- Single side action
- Aluminium, PVC, Stainless Steel construction
- Transport top lid with security switch
- Working width 300 mm
- Board thickness 0.3 – 3 mm
- Conveyor speed 0.2 – 2 m/min
- Adjustable brushing pressure and oscillation speed
- Oscillation length 10 mm
- Mechanical drying by squeezing rollers
- Additional built-in hot air dryer
|Power supply||230 V~, 50 Hz, 2300 VA|
|Size (L x W x H)||750 x 590 x 415 mm|
|Usable width||300 mm|
|Water consumption||approx. 7 7/min|
PANEL and PATTERN as well as automatic panel loading and collecting devices.For processing thin panels and panels with tiny holes, PAT takes special measures to do the loading and bubble removal in order to improve yields.
This line is to form the patterns on the panels by chemical treatment, whose configuration is Developing + Etching + Stripping. Developing and Etching module with our rotary spray system are readily achievable high etching factor to a fine pattern. It can be used a chemical, CuCl2 and FeCl2.\
- Cutting width max. 530 mm
- Two knifes made of hardened and ground steel
- Spring loaded built-in clamping unit in the front
- Transparent cover hood for user safety and visual control
- Metric edge scales in the front
- Fully adjustable back stop with metric scale for batch work (0…300 mm)
- Smallest cutting size (front) 45 mm
- Durable full steel construction
- All important parts angular adjustable
- Simple exchange of blades
- Adjustable cutting angle
- Adjustable clearance