This high performance multilayer press was designed for PCB labs to enable quick prototyping of multilayer PCBs of up to 6 or 8 layers according to industry standards. A compact and floor standing aluminium rack contains all parts of the unit including pressure supply, press plates and heaters. The large loading door that allows quick and easy access to the pressure part is of course security switch protected. A compressor, which is integral part of RMP 210, is stored in the back of the machine. In the front, you will find additional storage room for tools or boards (lower door). The unit is controlled by two digital and adjustable thermostates, one digital timer as well as a pressure valve with pressure meter. Two strong air ventilators activated automatically during cooling cycle.
This high performance multilayer press was designed for PCB labs to enable quick prototyping of multilayer PCBs of up to 6 or 8 layers according to industry standards. A compact and floor standing aluminium rack contains all parts of the unit including pressure supply, press plates and heaters.
Professional equipment for laboratory prototyping of through-hole plated PCBs up to 210 x 300 mm size. Clean system including built-in rinsing compartment. Maintenance free and made for easy processing and handling. This particular machine type is optimized in terms of space requirements and costs. Compacta L 30 is suitable for the Dexter 3 D process (known on the market as the ABC chemical system). Bigger and customized units are also available (see our web site for COMPACTA L 400).
- Maximum film size: 400 mm x 320 mm
- Maximum plotting area: 380 x 300 mm
- Resolution X: 8 selections from 508 to 8192 dpi
- Resolution Y: 8000 dpi
- Plotting speed: 10 mm of film width / minute for 1016 dpi
- Source of light: Laser diode 670 nm (red)
- Data input: Gerber (RS 274D, RS 274 X), high resolution BMP
- Photoplotter software, included on CD:
- Gerber viewer; Automatic aperture converter for all known Electronic CAD layout systems
- D-code editing, output preview & print
- Interactive, absolute or relative image positioning, film and drill penalization
- Negative plotting, image mirroring
- Control software for Windows 98 … XP included, USB connection required
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 700x350x200 mm
Maskless, Beam – overlapping method. Applicable to next generation PWB processes
Hitachi original high – speed RIP (SRC) and light source provide long – lasting uniform light intensity and are capable of high – precision exposure
The name IONEX stands for ION Exchanger, which is the very heart of this modern waste water treatment system. In total it consists of a two-stage filtration, two ion-exchange and one PH-leveling units. IONEX is ideally suited for all waste water cleaning processes in modern PCB prototype laboratories.