Manufacturer: GLUNZ & ZENSEN, Switzerland Multiline PRO
- For handling and exposing delicate solder resist for high density, fine pattern applications.
- Capable of exposing not only liquid solder resist but also liquid pattern resist and photo via build up.
- High intensity models available with 8KW (HAP8020SR) short arc mercury lamps.
- Bench top machine, wet processing
- Single side action
- Aluminium, PVC, Stainless Steel construction
- Transport top lid with security switch
- Working width 300 mm
- Board thickness 0.3 – 3 mm
- Conveyor speed 0.2 – 2 m/min
- Adjustable brushing pressure and oscillation speed
- Oscillation length 10 mm
- Mechanical drying by squeezing rollers
- Additional built-in hot air dryer
|Power supply||230 V~, 50 Hz, 2300 VA|
|Size (L x W x H)||750 x 590 x 415 mm|
|Usable width||300 mm|
|Water consumption||approx. 7 7/min|
The name IONEX stands for ION Exchanger, which is the very heart of this modern waste water treatment system. In total it consists of a two-stage filtration, two ion-exchange and one PH-leveling units. IONEX is ideally suited for all waste water cleaning processes in modern PCB prototype laboratories.