Manufacturer: First EIE, Switzerland Photo Plotter
PANEL and PATTERN as well as automatic panel loading and collecting devices.For processing thin panels and panels with tiny holes, PAT takes special measures to do the loading and bubble removal in order to improve yields.
- Maximum film size: 400 mm x 320 mm
- Maximum plotting area: 380 x 300 mm
- Resolution X: 8 selections from 508 to 8192 dpi
- Resolution Y: 8000 dpi
- Plotting speed: 10 mm of film width / minute for 1016 dpi
- Source of light: Laser diode 670 nm (red)
- Data input: Gerber (RS 274D, RS 274 X), high resolution BMP
- Photoplotter software, included on CD:
- Gerber viewer; Automatic aperture converter for all known Electronic CAD layout systems
- D-code editing, output preview & print
- Interactive, absolute or relative image positioning, film and drill penalization
- Negative plotting, image mirroring
- Control software for Windows 98 … XP included, USB connection required
- Unit dimensions (LxWxH): 700x350x200 mm
- For handling and exposing delicate solder resist for high density, fine pattern applications.
- Capable of exposing not only liquid solder resist but also liquid pattern resist and photo via build up.
- High intensity models available with 8KW (HAP8020SR) short arc mercury lamps.
Professional equipment for laboratory prototyping of through-hole plated PCBs up to 210 x 300 mm size. Clean system including built-in rinsing compartment. Maintenance free and made for easy processing and handling. This particular machine type is optimized in terms of space requirements and costs. Compacta L 30 is suitable for the Dexter 3 D process (known on the market as the ABC chemical system). Bigger and customized units are also available (see our web site for COMPACTA L 400).