- Display: TFT LCD 12.1″ 800*600 resolution
- CPU: Intel® Celeron® M 800 MHz (Fanless)
- Up to 1 GB DRAM on SO-DIMM DDR module
- 4 Serials
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 parallel EPP/ECP
- 1 ethernet 10/100BaseT port
- 1 socket MiniPCI
- PS/2 mouse & keyboard
- 1 VGA connector
- Speaker Out connector
- PC/104 and PC/104 Plus connectors
- IDE interface for Flash modules up to 2 GByte
- Optional Hard Disk 2.5″
- Optional Touch Screen, anti vandalism and no glare glasses
- Option External Power Supply AC/DC
- Operative Systems: Windows Xp Embedded (compatible with Linux, QNX and WxWorks)
- Available Colors: Imperial Black and Silver Gray
- IP65 Protection
- Weight: 3,7 Kg (8,4 libra)
- Dimensions: 342(W) x 100(D) x (270) mm
The new SECO panel SPPC 12 is designed specifically for high level industrial applications where reliability, low power, long term availability and competitive price are a must. Based on ETX architecture mount an Intel® Celeron® M processor at 800MHz it integrates in only one product all standard functions of a normal PC including a bright LCD TFT display with optional touch-screen, 4 serials, 1 parallel, 4 USB, Ethernet, Mini PCI socket on board for Wi-Fi cards, IDE Flash Disk (up to 2GB ), PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports, VGA connector, Audio In/Out ports, optional 2.5” Hard Disk.
It is possible to expand the system with other peripheral boards via ISA-Bus (PC/104) and PCI-Bus (PC/104-Plus).
Seco offers also his qualified support on software solutions under Win CE, .Net and XP Embedded. Therefore these modules are all compatible with the Linux , QNX and VxWorks versions.
SECO melt together all these features in a complete “Made in Italy” product, of compact dimensions and elegant design, which can be used in different environmental conditions, from heavy industry to kiosks.