ADDI-DATA GmbH is based near Baden-Baden in Germany and with worldwide presence. Since 1984 the company has been developing high-tech solutions for industrial measurement and automation. It stands for quality, reliability, long-term availability and service.
ADDI-DATA provides solutions worldwide in numerous industrial areas like automotive and metal industry, engine building industry, tailor-made machinery, aircraft and chemicals industry, etc. They are used for quality control, process control, signal switching, data acquisition, motion control or position acquisition.
- DATA LOGGER:
MSX-ilog data loggers are used for continual data acquisition and storage over longer periods of time. Diverse physical measurements can be captured and shown in three different display modes. Data storage and visualisation take place parallel to one another. The MSX-ilog data loggers are configured over a web-based user interface in a standard browser. Hence, each measurement application can be operated quickly and easily without the need for additional programming.
- Many signal types: temperature, humidity, pressure etc.
- Visualisation: Live or recorded data using a curve diagram, display of value or level
- Alarm and export function (.xls, .csv)
- Ethernet-based solutions
- Stand-alone operating possible
- IP 65, QQ-40 °C/+85 °C
See More.. (http://www.addidata.com/wEnglisch/index.php)
- REAL-TIME MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL:
ADDI-DATA offers two real-time open source PAC systems for real-time distributed measurement, control and regulation tasks. Their functionality are defined through the addition of PCI or Compact PCI-boards.
PAC systems with MSX-Box:
The MSX-Box is an open Programmable Automation Controller system (PAC). It has been specially developed for industrial measurement, control and automation applications in real time where processes have to be carried out within a defined time.
- Versions for PCI and Compact-PCI is available.
- Various sensors can be acquired: temperature, pressure etc.
- Field bus interfaces: CAN, Profibus.
- Open source operating system: no update obligations
To Download catalogue… (http://www.addidata.com/wEnglisch/other-documents/ADDI-DATA_PAC_system_MSX-Box-e.pdf)
- ETHERNET SYSTEMS:
The intelligent Ethernet systems of the MSX-E series are especially suited for industrial measurement, control and regulation tasks very close to the test item. In order to cope with daily stresses and strains such as current peaks, dirt or extended temperatures, the systems are mounted in robust metal housings and comply with the degree of protection IP 65/IP 40. They can be used in the temperature range of – 40 °C/ + 85 °C and are equipped with numerous protection circuitries. The systems can be freely cascaded and synchronised in the μs range.
- IP 65, QQ-40 °C/+85 °C
- Various sensor data can be acquired: temperature, pressure etc.
- Robust metal housings
- Export to databases without programming knowledge
- Stand-alone operating possible
Download Ethernet Product Overview..( http://www.addidata.com/wEnglisch/other-documents/Overview_Ethernet_systems.pdf)
- REAL-TIME ETHERNET SYSTEMS:
Real-time Ethernet solutions are becoming more and more popular in automation technology. One reason for this may be that these systems are able to replace field buses and therefore require only one computer network. In this way, real-time Ethernet solutions help optimizing processes between the production level and the IT level.
ADDI-DATA offers I/O slave systems for:
· EtherCAT: systems of the EC-ARTS series
· ProfiNet: systems of the PN-ARTS series
· VARAN: systems of the V-ARTS series
- PCI EXPRESS BOARDS:
The fast implementation of the PCI Express bus leads to an increasing demand for PCI Express boards. ADDI-DATA now responds with the first PCI Express boards for use in industrial environment.
Rely on the new standard and continue to benefit from products which meet your high safety and performance requirements.
All PCI Express boards with FPGA components :
Digital /Relay / Counter
APCIe-1532 (-12V) APCIe-3121 APCIe-040 APCIe-1516 APCIe-3021 APCIe-1564 APCIe-3521 APCIe-2200 APCIe-1711
To download PCI Express product overview..( http://www.addidata.com/wEnglisch/other-documents/Overview_PCI-Express_boards.pdf )
- PCI BOARDS
ADDI-DATA offers a wide range of PCI boards, which are especially designed for the reliable use in harsh industrial environments. The measurement boards are equipped with a lot of protective features, such as protection against short circuits and overvoltage, optical isolation, input and output filters, etc.
All PCI boards with FPGA components :
APCI-1564 (_3,3V) (-5V) APCI-3120 APCI-035 APCI-2200 (-8-8 3,3V) APCI-3110 / APCI-3116 APCI-1710 APCI-3010 / APCI-3016 APCI-3002 APCI-3003 APCI-3001 APCI-3504 (C) APCI-3501 APCI-3600 (-L)
DIGITAL INPUT/OUTPUT BOARD:
Digital input/output board, 32 I/O channels, with optical isolation, 24 V, for PC/104-Plus
The board PC104-PLUS1500 is a digital input/output board (24 V) for use in PC/104-Plus systems.
The input channels correspond to the industrial standard +24 V for “logic 1” for the direct connection to SPS-controls. The 16 optically isolated inputs and outputs are protected against fast transients, electrostatic discharge and high-frequency EMI. These characteristics allow the user to realize interference-free tasks in the industrial PC measurement and control.
- 16 digital inputs, 24 V, isolated, including 2 interuptible inputs
- 16 digital outputs, 24 V, isolated, 11 V to 36 V
- Output current150 mA for each channel
- Optical isolation 1000 V
- Input and output filters
- Creeping distance IEC 61010-1 (VDE4111-1)
- Watchdog for resetting the outputs on “0” (when Power-On)
- Protection against fast transients (burst), overvoltage, electrostatic discharge and high-frequency EMI
- COMPACT PCI MEASUREMENT BOARD:
If your applications are subject to vibrations, high temperatures and extremely severe industrial conditions, you have to rely on the robustness, reliability and modularity of the CompactPCI systems. ADDI-DATA offers pertinent plug-in boards for recording digital and analog signals, for counting application and axis control as well as serial interfaces. These are particularly suitable for applications in the field of measurement, control, regulation, automation and telecommunications.
All CompactPCI boards with FPGA components :
CPCI-1710 / 1711 CPCI-3009 CPCI-3001 CPCI-3120
- DATABASE INTERFACE SOFTWARE:
- Measurement data stored in databases
- Standard Ethernet for easy integration
- Easy to use: no programming needed
- Processing of measurement data
- Filtering of measurement values
- Easy parameterising MSX-E systems via website
- Ideal addition to the MSX-E systems as interface between filed and IT levels
- Data transfer via standard Ethernet
- Raw data is converted into real values
Arlon, a division of Handy & Harman Ltd., has been a leader in silicone rubber and silicone adhesive technologies since 1954. Silicone rubber is a unique elastomer that delivers high performance electrical insulation in low temperature and high temperature environments. We focus on precision-calendered silicone rubber coated fabric sheets and specialty extruded silicone rubber tapes. Arlon offers the highest performance reinforced silicone solutions in a broad range of products from thermal insulation pads and molded heat shields for aircraft, aerospace, and automotive applications to substrates for flame retardant flexible heaters, ducting, and motor coil insulation.
By specializing exclusively in silicone, we have developed unmatched technical competence. Our development team can custom design materials and processes from the ground up for the most demanding and complex requirements. The Quality Management System used by Arlon is certified to ISO9001:2008 quality assurance standards.
Arlon pursues the most rigorous quality standards and controls. The Quality Management System used by Arlon is certified to the ISO9001:2008 quality assurance standard.
Arlon Silicone Product Lines
Arlon develops and manufactures specialty silicone compounds, components, and coated fabrics for a variety of applications and industries. We deliver high quality standard silicone solutions in the following product areas.
Arlon is the leading provider of silicone motor coil insulation materials. Our products, field tested for over 50 years, provide excellent electrical insulation, even in the most challenging operating conditions. You can count on Arlon for all of your coil insulation needs.
•Ozone & Weather Resistant
See more :- http://www.arlon-std.com/Products/traction.htm
Self-Fusing Tape (Check out Arlon SFT!!!!)
Arlon and MOX-Tape® silicone tapes are produced from specially formulated silicone rubber. They bond irreversibly to provide an insulative barrier that is resistant to moisture, oxygen, ozone and corona over a wide temperature range (-65oF up to +500oF). Our products provide superior electrical insulation with a dielectric strength of 300 VPM minimum at 356oF/180oC.
See more :- http://www.arlon-std.com/Products/tape.htm
Flexible Heater Substrates
Introducing InsilThin™ – Thin Profile Thermal Insulation compatible with Arlon Flexible Heater Substrates
Arlon has introduced a next generation flexible heater compound, 427CR. This UL-recognized compound delivers best in class thermal stability performance.
The use of thin, flexible silicone rubber/fiberglass fabric composite materials is the standard for high temperature heaters. Arlon manufactures a full line of UL recognized thermally stable silicone rubber/fiberglass fabric composites for use as insulation for flexible heaters. We also offer resistive foil composites, such as Alloy 600/silicone, eliminating the bonding step. Arlon’s silicone rubber composites operate reliably and offer long life in both wire wound and etched foil heater applications.
•UL Recognized •Flame Retardant
•Broad Temperature Range
•Ozone, Weather & Chemical Resistant
See more :- http://www.arlon-std.com/Products/heat.htm
Electronic Adhesives: Thermabond®
Thermal management of electronic systems is critical to robust design. Printed circuit boards used in aerospace and automotive electronic assemblies operate in demanding environments with exposure to low temperatures, high temperatures, and vibration.
Our Thermabond® electronic adhesives are a unique class of elastomeric thermal interface materials that provide thermal-mechanical stress decoupling and a reliable heat transfer path. With Thermabond®, adjoining components move freely during operation — preventing stress build-up created by CTE mismatch. Thermabond® is available in a range of thermal conductivities, including an electrically conductive line for ground plane continuity, ESD grounding, and EMI shielding, and RF shielding.
•Exceptional Shear Modulus & Strength
•Low Temperature Cure
See more :- http://www.arlon-std.com/Products/adhesive.htm
UltraPad™ Press Pads
The Arlon UltraPad™ press pads are a family of high performance, fiberglass reinforced, silicone sheets designed for flex and rigid-flex circuitry lamination. UltraPad press pads provide excellent pressure uniformity with unparalleled consistency and longevity throughout their service life. UltraPad press pads are the most cost effective press pad solution across a wide range of process pressures and temperatures.
•Uniform Heat Rise
See more :- http://www.arlon-std.com/Products/press.htm
Thermavac® Silicone Vacuum Bag Materials
Arlon develops and manufactures high quality silicone vacuum bag materials for the construction of reusable vacuum bags. Thermavac® silicone bagging materials can be used in resin infusion and pre-preg moulding and curing operations.
See more :- http://www.arlon-std.com/Products/Vacuum.htm
Hose and Duct Substrates
Silquench®: Highly Flame Resistant Hose and Duct Substrate
Arlon develops and manufactures high quality hose and duct substrates for a number of applications.
•Highly Flame Resistant
•Low Smoke Density
•Low Smoke Toxicity
See more :- http://www.arlon-std.com/Products/Hose_and_Duct.htm
Aerospace & Defense Applications of Arlon Silicone Technologies
• Many of Arlon’s materials meet the requirements of FAR 25.853
• Arlon has experience in high altitude airship programs where low temperature flexibility is critical.
• Thermabond® Performance Adhesives for Electronics are frequently used where extreme temperature cycling requires stress decoupling of materials expanding and contracting at different rates.
Automotive Applications of Arlon Silicone Technologies
• The temperature cycling experienced in automotive applications is the reason electronics manufacturers use Thermabond® Performance Adhesives for Electronics.
• High temperature flexible hoses and ducts.
• Heat shields.
Industrial Applications of Arlon Silicone Technologies
• Arlon is involved in Composites Manufacturing with Reusable Vacuum Bag Material.
• Silicone rubber provides some of the most reliable high voltage motor insulation for Electric Motors, power generation, and electrical distribution applications.
• Arlon’s Flexible Heater Substrates are ultimately used in process heating for the semiconductor and petrochemical industries.No review.
Manufacturer: Union Tool ,Switzerland
- High resolution
- Image Accuracy
- Consistent laminating results
- Compact and clean
ApplicationIt is designed to add stability and life to delicate electronic circuit board artwork.
It protects artwork from scratches and chemical damage from LPI inks and chemical solutions without interfering with light transmission.
These films can be used with our laminators or your existing laminating equipment.No review.
THICK FILM SCREEN PRINTER
High precise printer, suitable for multi-layer PCB solder paste, carbon paste, thick film IC printing.
- Special design the movable type registration pins, removable to match substrate size for registration.
- Adopts Germany Star leaner guide rail with DC motor and timing belt transmission, stable printing speed, non-step speed adjustment.
- Particular pneumatic print head up down control, convenience for assembly / disassembly the squeegee / flood coater / stainless steel stencil and cleaning stencil.
- Special design enables to disassemble table locally, solved difficulty with big distance frame between frame holder and table, when clamping smaller stencil size.
- Pneumatic stencil frame locking, fast and convenience, add check-valve to prevent air pressure decreasing to lose stencil precise position.
- Deviation meters are equipped (reset-able) for all important section, enable to provide effective numeral management.
- Adopts silence / thermal releasing vacuum ring blower, adjustable vacuum volume depending upon the need of printing.
- Adopts PLC unit, selectable various printing stroke cycle, correspondence with customer various printing requirements.
- Attached with safety protective loop, error or incorrect operation is unable to start stroke in order to secure safety.
The Bungard CCD/2 is a high quality Computer Controlled Drilling machine with semi-automatic tool change. In contrast to the CCD/MTC the CCD/2 has a half sized work area (325 x 250 compared to 325 x 495mm) and an integrated control unit underneath the table.
Compared to the ATC models, the software interrupts the operation during the tool change and the new tool is changed manually (turning the knob changes by a quarter turn; motors remain empowered and hold the position).
The CCD/2 has the same robustness and precision as all the other CCD models. It is ideal as an entry-level model for isolation milling. If you want to operate the CCD/2 with cooling, you need to protect the control unit from the cooling. Please contact us beforehand.
In contrast to all other CCD models, the machine zero point is at the front left. The X axis is the traverse over the table, whereas the Y-axis is located on table level. The CCD/2 cannot be converted to automatic tool change. If you possibly want to upgrade at a later time, please contact us before purchase. If necessary we can create a special version.No review.
The FinnSonic Crystal is a new series of advanced and yet affordable parts cleanliness solutions.
These single or multi-stage machines are recommended for demanding precision cleaning in e.g. automotive, aviation and metal working industries.
The Crystal can be optimized with a number of great options.
Modular – Tailored processes
Individual production lines all have their own specific requirements for the optimum cleaning process. The Crystal includes all necessary features for making the process tailoring easy and reliable.
Developed Functional Features – Cleanliness tuned to details
The Crystal features all necessary tools and options to switch on your processes for clean results. Safe and environmentally friendly cleanliness means: always clean enough.
Expandable – Peak performance today and tomorrow
The new Crystal has got the ability to grow together with your company. Adding modules to existing cleaning line and attaching new features can be carried out along the way, hand in hand with the expansion of your production.No review.
This line is to form the patterns on the panels by chemical treatment, whose configuration is Developing + Etching + Stripping. Developing and Etching module with our rotary spray system are readily achievable high etching factor to a fine pattern. It can be used a chemical, CuCl2 and FeCl2.\
The solution can be sprayed onto the panels vertically to avoid side etching. We can take a uniformity panel surface since the solution is moved very quickly to out side by centrifugal force.No review.
Manufacturer: Process Advance Technology Ltd, Taiwan Desmear / PTH
It supplies a series of PCB wet-process equipment ranging Desmear/PTH, as well as automatic panel loading and collecting devices.For processing thin panels and panels with tiny holes, PAT takes special measures to do the loading and bubble removal in order to improve yields.No review.